DRAWING CHALLENGE NEW THEME |

in general, it doesn't care for a crop, semi or long mode. truth be told, it doesn't always do what we want it to do. when we've got it, we flaunt it. when we're without, we're generally sad. we cut it off rigourously however, in places where we really do not want it. let's hear it, for... 

update on our scheduled summer drawing challenge in germany ♥
·
barbara and me have been diving into summer houses sites and are coming up with a few suggestions. in view of a deal, we would like to know whether you'll be there! place : {north of} germany, near the sea ~ schleswig-holstein area. drawing challenge dates : 19-20 july 2014. arrival and departure : a few days before the challenge, and a few days after, spanning a week. 
·

·
keeping your eyes peeled, and your hair lose on the matter, let's meet up here next weekend for hair and chez barbara for travel matters. love to have you!☺



will be splitting hairs : barbara, tammie, ariane, carole, demie☺, emily, joanne, patrice, leena, celine, renilde, kristen, roberto, kim, mano, stefanie, veronica

20 comments :

  1. Yes, my dear I',m in. Unfortunately my hair dresser date is a week later for a before-and-after show. Maybe the zgly before will do ; )
    Barbara bee
    Oh, yes I'm far behind my schedule as well or better: which schedule.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, i would enjoy joining you!
    my hair, well i rarely cut it ;-)
    pull it back, braid it, wrap it in a bun and put a stick through it to hold it in place

    thank you for the invite ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehe, I am in, dear Nadeschda :-)

    <3 Ariane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear Nadine. Yes, I'd love to join in this week. My daughter is a stylist but she's so busy I don't often get an appointment! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. hair? hair? well it suits me fine! (I have something in mind)
    oh count me in, you little teaser ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woolfie, I am in. I am very busy but cannot resist such a theme! Cannot come to Germany in July, I am teaching this summer. What a tease.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how silly, I just noticed that eriechda wrote the same thing. teehee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I would love to come to Germany - but doubt that it will be possible :(
    However - hair is a very interesting theme, count me in!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. 19-20 juli.... not sure yet, maybe i am on holiday with the boat
    but i will note it down, you never know ;^))
    and YES!
    count me in
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is a bad hair day all the time but yes, thank you, I`ll be playing anyway, xo Leena ps. I´d love to come to Germany in July but cause of my upcoming exhibit on August I am way too busy:(

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hate my hair but I'm in! lets see how this one turns out….

    ReplyDelete
  12. My lovely visitors will be here this weekend, i'll try to find some time, xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm in too Nadine!
    travel this summer would be sweet...but I'm not sure I could manage it- of course after saying that one never knows!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey!!!! I have little hair on my head but I'll like to think something about it!
    OHHHHHHH. I can not be at the summer meeting. but I would like to send something on my behalf! Lol. I'll think of something! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I will join in with the HAIR theme too! Unfortunately not able to make the gathering in Germany. Thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm late, but please call me in!
    :-) mano

    ReplyDelete
  17. late, too, but won´t miss it!
    many thanky x stef.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Nadine, I'd love to join, thank you. It's been a long week over here but I've been thinking a little about this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear! So sorry I won't make it this time! Granny's in hospital again, so I went home and week was short...I hope I'll manage to come at least for a visit!
    ♥tanïa

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this theme and will visit you all but I can't play this week due to a whole bunch of things! Life!! Love N, xo

    ReplyDelete